Interpest's consulting services are run by our degreed, Board Certified Entomologist, Mike McGuinness. Mike
has twenty years in the pest management food safety arena. With his expertise, we have helped numerous fortune
500 firms solve various pest related problems, and in some cases help them avoid litigation due to a suspect pest related
contamination. Mike has also helped several manufacturers develop new products and materials for the competitive structural
pest management industry.
- University of Georgia, Entomology
- State University of New York, Pest Management
- 5 years entomological research with the USDA
- 3 years ornamental/forest pest management with a NY firm
- 11 years with a national pest management/food safety firm as pest control operator, supervisor and Technical Director
- Iso 9000 Internal Auditor
- Graduate of the AIB CQCS program
- Authored numerous articles regarding food safety/pest management for magazines such as Buildings Magazine, Florida Hotel
& Motel and more.
- Approved speaker/trainer by the Georgia department of Agriculture
- Invited to speak at industry conventions
- Licensed in Wood Destroying Organisms, HPC, and Public Health Pests
You can contact Mike McGuinness directly at:
Or give us a call at (678) 985-8800.
Consulting and Training Programs
- Problem solving
- Expert witness
- Pest contamination tracking and identification of source
- Pest vendor selection assistance
- Food Safety/Pest Management inspections and reports for food processors, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, etc.
- Internal pest program design assistance
- Pest Management program design and setup for commercial industrial sites
- Proper applications for large facilities
- Documentation and safety for in-house programs
- In house trend report creation and usage
- How to prepare for an audit from a 3rd party auditor
- In house training classes on pest awareness and programs
- In house training for technicians and supervisors